Would you like to come and work with us?
Location: Inchiquin House, Corofin, Co Clare
Duties and responsibilities:
– Managing a unique self-catering holiday property that sleeps 10.
– Cleaning and preparing the property for guest arrival.
– Being a local representative of Irish Landmark Trust – meet and greet guests on arrival and providing local knowledge relating to activities and events in the area.
– Looking after general maintenance and upkeep of the property including sourcing local tradespeople.
– Communicating with the central bookings office.
– Assisting Head Office Team.
– Manage own back-up help to work at property with you
Personal skills required:
– Must have the ability to work on his or her own initiative and be a self-starter with excellent organisation skills, training will be provided.
– Must be computer literate and have access to the internet.
– Flexibility of time is essential.
– Must be able to work any day of the week.
– Must have own car and live in the locality.
Please visit www.irishlandmark.com for further details.
To Apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter stating why you would like to apply for this role to Lorraine Bell firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th November 2022
Irish Landmark Trust will comply with GDPR requirements in the management of personal details.
Registered in Ireland No. 195260
Charity No. (Rep. of Ireland) 20028909