Irish Landmark are currently recruiting for the position of House Manager at Knocknalossett House, Bailiborough, Co. Cavan. Knocknalosset is a charming two-storey farmhouse, located in the heart of the lakelands of County Cavan.
We are looking for someone with an interest in heritage and property management to care for this lovely property. The position will be on a part time basis. You will need your own car and internet access.
Location: Canningstown, Bailiborough, Co. Cavan.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Managing a unique self-catering historic building that is let for short holidays
– Cleaning and preparing the property for guest arrival
– Being a local representative of Irish Landmark Trust – ability to meet and greet guests on arrival at the property and to provide local knowledge relating to activities and events in the area.
– Looking after general maintenance and upkeep of the property including sourcing local trades people
– Communicating with the central bookings office
– Attending training as required
Personal skills required:
– Must have the ability to work on his or her own initiative and be a self-starter with excellent organisation skills.
– Must be computer literate and have access to the internet.
– Flexibility of time is essential.
– Must be able to work any day in the week.
– Must have own car and live in the locality.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Suzanne Cantwell at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th July 2019.