Belfast and the Causeway Coast have been named as the number one region in the world to visit in 2018 by Lonely Planet.
Belfast and the Causeway Coast have been named as the number one region in the world to visit in 2018 by Lonely Planet. We at Irish Landmark couldn’t agree more. To celebrate this wonderful news we are offering 5% discount on bookings at Landmarks located on the Belfast and Causeway Coastal route (T&Cs apply). We would encourage you to put Belfast and the Causeway Coastal route on your wish list for 2018. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
Irish Landmarks located on this route include:
- Drum Gatelodge, Bushmills, Co Antrim
- Kiln Wing, Bushmills, Co Antrim
- Barbican, Glenarm, Co. Antrim
- Blackhead Lightkeepers’ Houses, Whitehead, Co. Antrim
You can see all of our amazing holiday properties on the Causeway Coast here:
Full Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Reservations must be made directly with Bookings Office on +353 1 6704733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To avail of this offer, you must place the booking for your 2018 stay before the end of 2017.
- Special code ‘ILTCausewayCoast18’ MUST be quoted at time of booking.
- Discount will not be applied to bookings already in the system.
- Offer is only available for new bookings made and is not valid against existing reservations.
- Not available in conjunction with any other special offer or discount.
- Light and Heat contributions are an additional cost per night.
- Subject to availability.
Sign up here to receive special offers, news and announcements by email.